The Dark Corners of My Mind...

This is a little experiment in writing, please tell me what you think...


Why don't you care?
Do you not love me?
When I am hurt, why don't you ask me what's wrong?
When my eyes fill with tears, why do you turn your face?
When I cry, can you not see my pain?
When I am in pain, why does it disgust you?
Do you ever wonder why I am sad?


Did you know, I wonder if things would be different if I was prettier?
Do you know you make me feel gorgeous when you compliment me?
Do you know you make me feel ugly when you ignore me?
Did you know I would rather be belittled by you than ignored by you?


Did you know I wait for you every minute you are away?
Did you know that I cry myself to sleep every night you are not with me?
How come I feel the happiest with you, yet am the saddest because of you?
Why do you behave as if I don't mean anything to you , yet you keep coming back to me?


Why didn't I tell you that I saw her on the street, one day?
Did you know I came and stared at the mirror all night wondering what she has that I don't?
Do you ever wonder if I'll leave you or do you completely take me for granted?
Do you know how hurt I feel when you ignore me in front of others?
Why do I keep waiting for the day when you'll tell me that you are finally leaving her?
If she means so much to you, why do you still need me in your life?
Would you leave her if I was dying?


Did you know that I wish to be sick, just so I can have you to myself?
Why don't I believe my friends when they say I deserve better than this?
Will I ever see you for the man you really are?
Will I ever be able to trust anyone again?


Will I die alone?
Will this pain ever end?



Comments

Vivek said…
Very touching!
meg said…
very nice n touching!
meg said…
very nice and touching!
Simrit said…
Thank you for the comments!
Anonymous said…
Reads as if this is from a personal perspective.

Longing in an unhealthy relationship. Hard to stay, hard to leave.
Barkha said…
Woww ... U write soo well ..

Popular Posts