Grateful


Today I woke up very grateful.
On a day to day bases, most of us tend to forget the important things in life. This is natural. And I am no different I wake up most days wanting to do my own thing. Worrying whether the baby needs his milk immediately or can I mentally switch on the snooze button. Can I get a workout in, before he wakes up or can I at least, have my coffee before I start his routine. Today was no different. He woke up before I was ready to and I brought him from the crib to our bed and he is such an angel, he fell asleep next to me and gave me another hour of sleep.
Then, when I woke up, I felt very grateful. Not just because I slept more. That is acceptable however, this was a very deeply felt grate fullness. I am very blessed to have a caring husband and a beautiful child. I am very content and happy with my life. I do want more, I am no saint. I have ambitions, I have desires, but despite that, I am content.
It was a wonderful feeling which I wish I could have shared. But most times, feelings cannot truly be expressed in words.
Hope you also feel grateful and happy.

Comments

Popular Posts